June 25, 2019
As the summer heats up, we’re cooling off with some refreshing updates to Spark and your Saffire platform!
- You can print receipts before tickets when you print on demand from our web Box Office. Just ask your coach to make this switch for you if you need receipt signatures while the rest of your tickets print!
- Record Cash Deposits or Cash Drops in Spark to more quickly balance your cashiers at the end of the night!
Read about Cash Deposits here
- Pre-printed tickets can now LOOK just like online tickets! We’ve added a new Full-Page Ticket Template to your Pre-printed batch options and updated the Ticket Face tab of the product!
Read about Ticket Face editing here
- Skip the SUCCESS screen and go straight to printing in web Box Office with new Advanced Settings.
Read about web Box Office settings here
- Add “Notes” to any order sold through web Box Office - these can be exported in the Purchases Report.
- Price Types can now be limited to specific locations. Only allow “COMPS” to be sold at a specific window or office, or limit a promotional ticket to just one particular location and not all.
Read about Price Type locations on the Sales tab of ticket building here
- Auto-assign a user to a specific location they cannot adjust. This will prevent users from accessing price types that shouldn’t be available to them.
Read about SaffireTix User settings here
- Set the default app mode for a location: Scan only, Sell only, or both!
Read about SaffireTix location settings here
- Also, new Price Types can now be created on-the-fly without leaving the product editor!
- Limit the quantity of a non-ticketing product or item for sale per transaction! If you’re looking to keep folks from buying out your entire stock of t-shirts, set the “order limit” to just 5 per family. Or maybe, you have an online registration that requires one form per person, set the order limit to “1” to prevent folks from purchasing too many registrations without the proper number of forms submitted.
Read about SaffireCommerce product building here
- With this release, we updated the way your images appear on mobile devices specifically in the Gallery View of the Event Schedule and Business Listing. We’ve not only optimized images on those screens to load quickly, but also improved the quality of the images!