SaffireTix™: Users / Access / PIN
In order for a User to access the SaffireTix or Sales portion of Spark and our SaffireTix app, they must be added as a User in Spark. This can be done individually or through mass import (scroll down).
Spark location: Tools > Users > Add a New User
Add a New User opens a pop up window...
General tab requires first & last name, email address, a password and password confirmation. Click Save & Continue.
For first name and last name, you can make a generic user account like "Ticket Scanner" or "Ticket Seller" and all of the people that will work your gates or ticket windows can be logged in as the same user. Don't worry, as long as you have your different locations set up, your reporting will provide that extra layer of data.
However, if you need your users (maybe ticket sellers) to have individual logins to the app, this is where you'll need to set them up individually.
Account Info tab stores optional information and notes. Click SAVE & CONTINUE to move on.
Access tab allows a user to be designated as an admin and/or a member.
- This Person is a Member - check this box to allow the user to see private member information (this may not be enabled on your site).
- This Person is an Admin - check this box to allow the user to access Spark (this will provide them access to reporting). Once checked, you'll be able to select which sections of your site this user can edit. (if you're only creating accounts for people to use the SaffireTix app to scan or sell tickets, do not check the box for This person is an Admin)
- Device Access Rights - check this box to give the user login access to a SaffireTix™ device
Click SAVE & CONTINUE to proceed to the SaffireTix tab
SaffireTix tab - Once you have given Device Access Rights for SaffireTix, you will need to enter a Device Login Pin Code. From there, you can create a Pin to login to the app and a Default Location once the User has logged in.
Click SAVE & CLOSE
SAFFIRE TIX USER LOCATIONS
Spark Location: Tools > Users
Assigning individual SaffireTix app users/sellers locations is helpful when you want to limit the products and access of that user.
Hover over the Users name and select EDIT.
Go to the ACCESS Tab and confirm that the Device Access Rights box is checked.
1. The SaffireTix tab will populate.
2. Set the user's PIN code (personal identification number) for quick login to the app.
3. Set the selling/scanning locations that this user will be assigned to. You can assign as many locations to the user as you would like.
4. Remember to SAVE or SAVE & CLOSE.
Mass Import SaffireTix Users
Spark Location: Tools > Users
On the Users Dashboard filter to SaffireTix and then hover over MORE.
Under MORE select Import Saffire Tix Users.
First read the Template Instructions!
Select download template.
Add the First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Device Login Pin Code & Location - for as many Users as you would like and SAVE.
Back in Spark select the file and hit IMPORT.
Once uploaded it will say Successfully Imported X Users.