SaffireTix™ Box Office
Saffire's Box Office interface allows you to sell tickets in person from any Internet-connected desktop or laptop computer, accepting cash or credit cards. With a compatible printer, you can print tickets on demand.
Accessing Box Office
Web browser location: Add /boxoffice to the URL of your website / ticket site
- if your URL were https://saffire.com, you would go to https://saffire.com/boxoffice.
- If your URL were https://tickets.thecountyfair.org, you would go to https://tickets.thecountyfair.org/boxoffice.
Use your Spark login to enter. If you are unable to log in, make sure your Spark settings under Tools > Users are set to have SaffireTix Device access under the Access tab.
In the center of the page choose your Sales Location. These are managed in Spark under Commerce > SaffireTix™ > Locations.
Making a sale
- Locate the appropriate product and select the + icon for the quantity of tickets your customer is wanting to purchase - or, "Select Seats" for Reserved Products.
- The Details section allows you to take note of the Email, Name and additional purchase notes during the Box Office transaction so you can search by those things later on if you need to look up an order
- In the dropdown hamburger menu find the option to print a cashiers report, update printer settings, or sign out.
- If you click the Reversing Clock icon, the sales history for this specific user and location will populate. You're able to search for orders and cancel orders, if that feature is active on your site.
You can search by name, order number, or email address. From here, you can either print the tickets again, print a receipt, or - if it's activated on your site - you can cancel the transaction.
NOTE: All cancellations are recorded in the Purchases Report.
You can pick & choose the specific tickets which need printing:
For Reserved Products you must choose seats from the map. When selecting you can use the diagonal arrows in the top left hand corner to minimize and maximize your view. Click into the sections on the map to select the seats.
Once the seats are selected they will populate below the map and you can set the price types individually or set one price type for all seats elected. When you are ready hit "Add to Cart".
The order will show to the right of the screen, where you can check out your customer either via Credit Card or Cash. If you do not have a credit card reader setup or it will not read, use the Manual Entry button. You can also input an email address so they can receive their receipt via email. The email address will be stored in Spark under Commerce > Reports > Purchases Report if you want to reprint a receipt, ticket, or cancel the transaction.
Edit Additional Details
This section allows you to take note of a customer or business address to be stored or noted with this transaction. (Please note this address is not used for SHIPPING unless noted on the product in Spark that shipping info will be required)
The EDIT ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Once a Transaction has been made, you will receive a confirmation pop up where you can print a receipt, ticket, or make a new transaction. This pop up shows you what change is due from the previous screen AND you are able to change the 'Cash Received' if the customer gives you a different amount after you've processed the transaction.
Print Tickets will pull up a preview of the ticket where you can check your Page settings and print the ticket to the appropriate printer.
In the top right corner of the page, there are several options to choose from in the Menu.
1. You can print the cashiers report from box office. This feature might not be enabled on your site. Contact email@example.com more details.
2. the Settings button allows you to choose which ticket template you're printing once a purchase has been made and to automatically print tickets after each transaction. We've expanded this feature to include automatically printing receipts for cc only transactions or ALL transactions.
Make sure that the correct Printer Template has been chosen before completing a transaction and printing tickets.
3. You can sign out!
The last button allows you to Sign Out of Box Office.