SaffireTix™ Box Office
Saffire's Box Office interface allows you to sell tickets in person from any Internet-connected desktop or laptop computer, accepting cash or credit cards. With a compatible printer, you can even print tickets on demand.
Web Location: www.your-website-URL.???/boxoffice
To access your Box Office, add /boxoffice to the web address (URL) for your website/ticket site.
if your URL were www.saffire.com, you would go to www.saffire.com/boxoffice.
If your URL were tickets.thecountyfair.org, you would go to tickets.thecountyfair.org/boxoffice.
Use your Spark login to enter. If you are unable to log in, make sure your Spark settings under Tools > Users are set to have SaffireTix Device access under the Access tab.
In the center of the page select your Sales Location (these are set up in Spark under Commerce > SaffireTix™ > Locations) .
1. To make a purchase, select the + icon for the quantity of tickets your customer is wanting to purchase or "Select Seats" for Reserved Products.
2. The Details section allows you to take note of the Email, Name and additional purchase notes during the Box Office transaction so you can search by those things later on if you need to look up an order.
3. In the dropdown hamburger menu find the option to print a cashiers report, update printer settings, or sign out.
4. If you click the Reverse Clock Icon the transaction history for this specific user and location will populate.
The back arrow shows your recent Order History. You're able to cancel orders from this page as well.
NOTE: All cancellations are recorded in the Purchases Report.
You can search for order numbers or transactions that have been processed while you're logged into Box Office. From here, you can either print the tickets again, print a receipt, or cancel the transaction.
If it is a SEASON TICKET or a multiple ticket transaction you can also do a custom print from the Order History as well.
A CUSTOM PRINT will only print the tickets that have been selected:
For Reserved Products you must choose seats from the map. When selecting you can use the diagonal arrows in the top left hand corner to minimize and maximize your view. Click into the sections on the map to select the seats.
Once the seats are selected they will populate below the map and you can set the price types individually or set one price type for all seats elected. When you are ready hit "Add to Cart".
The order will show to the right of the screen, where you can check out your customer either via Credit Card or Cash. If you do not have a credit card reader setup or it will not read, use the Manual Entry button. You can also input an email address so they can receive their receipt via email. The email address will be stored in Spark under Commerce > Reports > Purchases Report if you want to reprint a receipt, ticket, or cancel the transaction.
The new EDIT ADDITIONAL DETAILS section allows you to take note of a customer or business address to be stored or noted with this transaction. (Please note this address is not used for SHIPPING unless noted on the product in Spark that shipping info will be required)
The EDIT ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Once a Transaction has been made, you will receive a confirmation pop up where you can print a receipt, ticket, or make a new transaction. This pop up shows you what change is due from the previous screen AND you are able to change the 'Cash Received' if the customer gives you a different amount after you've processed the transaction.
Print Tickets will pull up a preview of the ticket where you can check your Page settings and print the ticket to the appropriate printer.
In the top right corner of the page, there are several options to choose from in the Menu.
1. You can now print the cashiers report from box office.
2. the Settings button allows you to choose which ticket template you're printing once a purchase has been made and to automatically print tickets after each transaction. We've expanded this feature to include automatically printing receipts for cc only transactions or ALL transactions.
Make sure that the correct Printer Template has been chosen before completing a transaction and printing tickets.
3. You can sign out!
The last button allows you to Sign Out of Box Office.