Users - Add a New User: Members
On this tab, Member Levels and the Renewal date are the only required data fields when adding a user to your member section. But, there are several other options to consider for tracking your membership.
Spark location: Tools > Users > Add a New User > Members
- associate a user with a specific Industry - add a new industry, if needed. (optional)
- record a membership Renewal date, or view the Membership renewal history - In order for a new user to not be expired you must record their last membership renewal.
- select a Member level - Note: annual memberships automatically expire 365 days after "last membership renewal".
- Add/Edit Custom Field to include information unique to your membership - there's no limit to the number of fields you create.
The image above shows five custom fields: member since, member level since, date of birth, website url and business.
- check This member belongs to committees if needed, then check the appropriate boxes
- select an Email Preference to determine whether the user email is displayed on your website
- select Hide Profile if you don't want this user to be displayed on your website