Items - Add Product For Sale - External
Create a product which is for sale through an External site (such as Ticketmaster).
This enables the 'Buy Now' button in the Items module on an event page, as well as on homepage features which are linked to that event.
Spark location: Sales > Products > Add Product (or edit a product)
Spark location: Events > Add Event (or edit an event) > Items > Add Item > Add Product
Get step-by-step details for other types of For Sale products:
- select the category, or add a category
- add product name
- add a description (optional)
- add the External Provider URL - this is the actual 'http' or 'https' address where the end user will purchase the ticket or merchandise
- add Price - this is a text field, so it can contain ranges such as $20-$40, or messages such as "prices vary"
- click Show advanced options
- choose whether the Buy Now Button is On (recommended) or off, and if you want to schedule it
- customize the button text (optional)
- add an image to represent this product (optional)