Reserved Tickets - Initial setup
Make sure you have read the SaffireTix™: First Steps before creating products before you start building products or tickets!
STEP ONE for creating/editing a reserved seat product in SaffireTix™ (each ticket has an assigned seat #).
This feature is not activated on all sites.
This product type requires a "seating map" which must be pre-loaded by the Saffire Client Experience Team.
Spark location: Commerce > Products > Add Product
- Select "SaffireTix Reserved Seating"
- Enter the name of the product (ticket)
- Select the product category and subcategory, if necessary. OR select Add Category to create a new category.
- Select your Seating Map from the dropdown
- Click the orange SAVE button on the right side of the page
Note: You will be able to check Best Available in the next step.