Here you can add new forms, edit or preview any forms you've created, copy a form, and print/email/export submissions.
Important Note: Collecting Sensitive Data in Forms
Please do not use Forms on your site asking for credit card details, social security information, passwords, or similar types of information — Saffire may remove forms without notice that ask for this type of information. We recommend collecting this type of data over the phone or offline to ensure privacy.
Add a new form - part 1: Form Essentials
Add a new form - part 2: Form Items
Spark location: Settings > Forms > Manage Forms
Click here for step-by-step details to Add a New Form
Like other Spark section dashboards, you can filter the list by choosing Active, Inactive or All, and you can select a specific year or view all years.
Hover over a pencil or form name and you can:
- Edit the form
- Preview the form on your site
- View Submissions - if there have been any submitted
- from here you can print a users submission or delete it
- Copy the form, if you want to create another form which is similar, or used in a different manner
- Email the form submissions to yourself
- Export the form submissions for use in a comma separated values file (CSV)
- Deactivate/Activate the form