5.9 Release Notes
- General Admission from a Reserved Seating Map
- Added the ability to sell GA tickets directly from a seat map
- Add Ticket Details
- The ability to capture a first name, last name and photo per ticket
- These details can be captured during the post purchase process within the online site and web box office
- Admins and Web Box Office attendants can enter this information for customers
- Online customers can come back to the site to fill this information out via the new ticket landing page
- Locations can be configured so that required ticket details are complete for successful scanning
- Note: if you make Ticket Details Required on a product and make Details Required for a location, then failure to complete will result in a Denied
- Inventory Report
- Restructured report to better account for Booths, Tables and General Admission areas on SaffireTix Reserved Products
- Fixed bug causing some hold types to show 0
- Redemption Report
- We no longer remove redemptions tied to deleted orders, products, codes, etc.
- Export Seating
- Added support for Booths, Tables and General Admission areas
- Tickets & Deals – user access
- We added the ability for an admin to have access to the Tickets & Deals page without having access to the product editor.
- When printing the product editor, the tools panel will not show
Did this answer your question?
Thanks for the feedback
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.
No results found