SaffireTix™: Microcom 485T / 485TC
Microcom 485T / 485TC (300dpi Cutter)
- Install the driver: saffire.com/485tc
- After the download has completed, you are going to want to Extract all files into a local folder on your computer.
- First run: Microcom_USBCOM_v1.28.0_2017-11-07_setup.exe
- Then run: Setup-184.108.40.206.exe
- Midway through the setup, you will be asked to plug in and turn on the printer.
- Open Control Panel and right click on the Microcom 485TC and select: Printing Preferences
- Select Paper
- Change the Rotation to 270°
- Click Apply
- Click OK
To load Paper into the Printer:
Feed stock though the green guides in the back and it should automatically recognize the stock and feed to edge.
*Note: Lead with white pull tab and face up.