Use this module to include an interactive map of your location, including categories and colored pins to highlight points of interest, as well as a printable PDF version.
After adding the Map Module to your page, you'll see this:
- Heading (the empty box) is optional.
- Categories (see details below) can be added now, or after you've uploaded the map image.
- Upload an image of the map. This needs to be a .PNG, .JPG or .GIF file. Click the orange Save button.
- Click Add Category to create groupings such as attractions, restrooms, room specs, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, etc. and select a custom color for the category
- To add pins to the map, click the "..." of the event category and select Place Pins
- Click your mouse on any map location to place the pins.
- Hover over a pin to Edit
- You can modify the pin category, sales status, name, description, URL, add an image and add a form.
- Once a pin's information has been created, you can copy it and place it at additional points on the map. Click Finish Copying above the map when you're done.
- (If you're interested in setting up pins for sale on a map click here for the full article.)
- You can upload a PDF file of the same map to the lower field of this module. This will be the printable version of your map. This is optional.