Download the SaffireTix app by doing the following:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple device.
- Search for "SaffireTix"
- Click "Get" download the app
Login to the app:
- Select your login mode - Email & Password or Pin (You can setup this access in Spark under Settings > Users > Set SaffireTix device access and input a pin code).
- Enter your Event's URL: www.youreventurl.com
- If you've selected Pin, enter your Event's URL: www.youreventurl.com and enter the pin code.
- Click the "Sign In" button
- If you've selected Email, enter your Event's URL: www.youreventurl.com
- Enter the email address of the User that is setup to sell tickets (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, PW: 1234)
- Click the "Sign In" button.
Select a Location:
- After logging in, you will be shown the "choose location" screen.
- Select the location where you will be selling tickets.
- Access the settings screen by touching the gear widget in the lower right corner of the app.
- The Settings screen is where you go to select a new Location, turn on the flash on the Apple device's camera, look up an order, or log out.
- You MUST log out and log in with your email address if you switch devices.
- If you take the scanner to a new location, click on Current Location and you can select your new Location from the list available.
- Touch the $ widget at the bottom of the app to begin Sales Mode to sell tickets.
- Use the + and - signs to add quantities of each ticket being purchased.
- For credit card payment, select Credit Card (bottom right button), and slide the card through the credit card reader on the Apple device to make the payment.
- The app will show a green Success screen when the credit card has been approved.
- For cash payment, select the Cash Change or Cash Exact button, enter the amount of cash received, and the app will calculate the change due.
- Click OK to record the payment. The change due will be repeated on the green Success screen.
- If the card reader stays stuck on the following message "Connecting to Card Reader", try unplugging the card reader for 5 seconds and plugging it back in.
- Make sure your Microphone is set to be on in your Apple device's settings.
- If the SaffireTix App becomes frozen, double tap on the home button, swipe up on the SaffireTix app screen, then open the SaffireTix app icon and login again to continue scanning.
- When you move a device to a new location, ensure you've updated the wifi network it's connected to.