How to sell tickets and navigate the sales mode in SaffireTix™.
Devices provided by Saffire will have our iOS app already installed.
If you would like to add the app to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, visit the App Store to find and download SaffireTix.
- The screen should show boxes for Event URL and PIN - like this:
If you see space for Email & Password, click 'CHANGE LOGIN MODE' and choose PIN mode.
- Your Event URL should already be entered. If not, check with your gate coordinator.
- Enter your PIN and SIGN IN
Select a Location:
- After logging in, you will be shown the "choose location" screen.
- Select the location where you will be selling tickets.
- Access the settings screen by touching the gear icon in the lower right corner of the app.
- The Settings screen is where you go to select a new Location, turn on the flash on the Apple device's camera, look up an order, or log out. If Offline Mode has been enabled for your devices, you can switch this mode on and off here as well..
- You MUST log out and log in with your PIN if you switch devices.
- If you take the scanner to a new location, click on Current Location and you can select your new Location from the list available. If the location is not available, check with your gate coordinator.
- Touch the $ widget at the bottom of the app to begin Sales Mode to sell tickets.
- Use the + and - signs to add quantities of each ticket being purchased.
- For credit card payment, select Credit Card (bottom right button), and slide the card through the credit card reader on the Apple device to make the payment.
- The app will show a green Success screen when the credit card has been approved.
- For cash payment, select the Cash Change or Cash Exact button, enter the amount of cash received, and the app will calculate the change due.
- Click OK to record the payment. The change due will be repeated on the green Success screen.
- If the card reader stays stuck on the following message "Connecting to Card Reader", try unplugging the card reader for 5 seconds and plugging it back in.
- Make sure your Microphone is set to be on in your Apple device's settings.
- If the SaffireTix App becomes frozen, double tap on the home button, swipe up on the SaffireTix app screen, then open the SaffireTix app icon and login again to continue scanning.
- When you move a device to a new location, ensure you've updated the wifi network it's connected to.