When you’re installing a new printer on your computer, make sure you download and install the driver before plugging the printer into your computer. You’ll be prompted when you should plug it in.
Getting ready to print on your ticket stock will be a quick and painless process, just follow these steps:
- Download the Latest Software & Drivers by following this link:
- After that file has completed downloading, open it.
*Note: your computer might have a pop up notifying you that you must have admin access to continue, or that its not a verified app from the Store. You will need login to the admin account or override the notice to Install the driver.
Configuration of the printer
Once the driver is installed, plug in your Dymo Printer (both the power supply and the connection to your computer) and set up your ticket template:
- Click on the start menu and start typing “control” select “Control Panel”
- Select "View Devices and Printers"
- Single click on the “DYMO Label…” printer and select Print server properties on the top of the window
- Click “Change Form Settings”
- Check Create a new form
- Form name: SaffireTix Dymo Ticket
- Enter in the following Paper Size values:
- Width: 1.95in
- Height: 4.00in
- Enter in the following Printer Area Margins:
- Left: .01in
- Right: .01in
- Top: .01in
- Bottom: .01in
- Save Form on the top right
- Click Apply then OK
Just select the DYMO Label Writer as you printer!
In Box Office, there are two (2) ways to print your tickets and receipts.
- Print using generated PDF document 2.HTML - without generated PDF document
*PDF is slower to create,
but has a higher quality print job.