Selling products on a Form
Modified on: Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:49 AM
- In order to sell products on a Form, use the "Items for Sale" Form Item.
- Once you've added the "Items for Sale" Form Item on your Form, this is the edit page where you can add in a Field Title, Note, and a hyperlink to "Add Item(s)".
- The Add Item pop up will show. If you aren't familiar with adding an Item, feel free to review our article on Items - Add Item: For Sale.
- Need to learn how to create a product? Check out -
- Once you've added your Item(s) to the Form, you have the option to choose whether or not that item is required to be purchased in order to submit the form.
- If there are multiple items for sale and at least 1 item needs to be purchased before a customer is able to submit the form select the checkbox "At least one product is required" at the top of the Form Item.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.