This opens a design window for a new, non-event/non-business page. Example: staff listing, facility rentals, box office info, venue policies, FAQ, etc. You can add & arrange sections and content modules to create an endless array of page designs. Even when you're done with the page, you can always come back and modify any part of it.
Spark location: Pages > + Add A New Page
- add a title
- select a template. Find out more in the knowledge base article 'Create & Manage Templates'.
- Save - when the exclamation mark is blinking and the Save button is orange, Spark is reminding you that recent changes have not been saved
After saving, you'll see at least one section and one module (depending on the template you chose), as well as an expanded tool box.
- Sections divide the page into blocks which can be configured with 1, 2 or 3 columns
- Modules are building blocks for content and can be added or moved to any column
Use the ... (aka the Power Dots) in the top right corner to edit a section, add new sections, hide a section, or delete a section.
- Two Column sections have three options: they can be split 50/50, left justified (wider left column) or right justified (wider right column)
- Hidden sections are ghosted-out on the design page, but will not be visible once the page is saved and viewed on your public site
- Title is the only required module, so whatever section that module is in cannot be deleted - but it can be hidden.
- Grab the 4-way-arrow icon in the top bar to drag any section above or below other sections
You can add a heading to the section by clicking Edit or by clicking the top bar to switch between Edit mode and Display mode.
Use the ... (aka the Power Dots) in the top right corner to edit a module, hide a module, or delete a module.
- Mouse over any existing module and blue 'add a module' buttons will appear above & below
- Hidden modules are ghosted-out on the design page, but will not be visible once the page is saved and viewed on your public site
- Title is the only required module, so it cannot be deleted - but it can be hidden.
- Grab the 4-way-arrow icon in the top bar to drag a module to any column of any section
- You can click the top bar to switch between Edit mode and Display mode.
- Find out more in the knowledge base article 'Discover the Content Modules'.
- checkbox to switch the page from Unlisted to Listed
- checkbox to add page to your Member Site (this may not apply to your site)
- SCHEDULE IT option allows you to set the date & time when the page goes live (publicly viewable)
- provide a unique page name for the URL - otherwise it will be nondescriptive
- MORE OPTIONS has open fields for Search Engine Optimization: Title, Description, and Keywords.
- be sure to CLOSE & CONTINUE at the bottom of this window
Desktop Tablet Phone
Note: preview will display whatever is currently active in your design screen, but you still need to Save the page before it will appear on your site. Keep an eye out for that orange button!
You can limit visitor access to your page by blocking entry with a password. Add a 'block' message, then once the user has submitted the password, they'll have full access to the page. Each page can have one unique password. Site admins can be marked for instant access when they're logged in.