This is a break down of the master controls for your business listings. You can add & edit businesses, filter & sort the list, and manage multiple businesses all at once.
Spark location: Businesses
The Checkbox is used with the Actions, Active and/or Filters tools. Any number of businesses can be checked at a time.
The Star icon triggers whether a business is flagged as 'Our Pick' in the listings. Gold means it's picked, gray means it's not.
The Listed icon triggers whether a listing is shown in your site navigation. Green means it's listed, gray means it's not.
The $ icon displays if an event has items for sale.
Hover over a business name to manage details of that listing
- QuickEdit gives you access to the basic details without leaving the list
- Edit opens the full editing window for a listing
- View opens a new browser tab to display the business page on your site
- Copy duplicates a listing and adds 'Copy#' to the title
- Deactivate makes a listing inaccessible on your site
up/down triangles will sort the list in ascending or descending order according to the column you've chosen
Category & Subcategory columns display the categories associated with each business
New icon appears when there are new image submissions for you to review. Click the icon to view the image(s)