The Purchases Report is the dashboard to see every receipt for purchases made on your website. You can search, filter, cancel, save and print receipts, print the entire report and export two different formats of this report.
Spark Location: Sales > Reports > Purchases Report
- Select the Show dropdown to find receipts based on a specific product category or product. You can also use the Filters dropdown to find more specific receipts
- Select a Start and End date to find receipts within a specific time period
- Search receipt order number, customer name, email address to help find a receipt in this report
- Hover over an Order # to take action on that specific receipt
- View Receipt will give you a new window to view the receipt in, from there you can still Print, Save or Print SaffireTix Tickets
- Print Receipt will open a new browser tab for you to print the page from
- Save Receipt will download the receipt as a PDF for you to save to your computer
- Print Mailing Label allows you to print mailing labels on an Avery 5160 label, select the first sticker you want to print on and a PDF will be generated for you to print
- Cancel will cancel and refund an order. Depending on how long ago a purchase was made, your Virtual Merchant provider (maybe PayPal Pro, Authorize.net, etc.) will either say the order has been "refunded" or the purchase was pending but "not fulfilled"