Your Products Dashboard will allow you to quickly manage, organize and view all of the Products you have created including tickets (if that is enabled on your site!).
This is especially helpful when you want to see all the products associated with a category on your website to batch edit, deactivate, or duplicate.
Spark location: Sales > Products
- Click the Add Product button when you're ready to create a new product
- The More button is enabled on SaffireTix website to allow you to print off a SUCCESSFUL or DENIED "print-at-home" ticket
- If you check a box or multiple boxes for your products, you can select the Actions dropdown to Move the selected products to a different Product Category or Deactivate them all at once
- The Active dropdown allows you to toggle between Active and Inactive (deactivated) products
- Click on the Filters dropdown to see your products by Category or Product Type
In the columns of this dashboard you can sort and edit your products as well. From here, your options are:
- Hover over the Product Name to Edit, Copy, Site Locations, Deactivate
- Hover over the More link on the far right to see the SaffireTix redemption rules and specifics of this product