The Products Dashboard allows you to create, view, and manage both non-ticketing products and ticket products (if ticketing is enabled on your site).
This is especially helpful when you want to make batch modifications to products in within a specific category.
Spark location: Sales > Products
- Click the Add Product button when you're ready to create a new product
- The More button appears on sites with SaffireTix, allowing you to print off tickets for SUCCESS and DENIED so that your team can run test scans. You're also able to re-order how products display on the Box Office screen; and display and/or print your site QR code. This makes it easy to enter the site URL in SaffireTix when you're setting up multiple devices.
- If you check a box or multiple boxes for your products, you can select the Actions dropdown to Move the selected products to a different Product Category or Deactivate them all at once
- The Active dropdown allows you to toggle between Active and Inactive (deactivated) products
- Click on the Filters dropdown to see your products by Category or Product Type
In the columns of this dashboard you can sort and edit your products as well. From here, your options are:
- Hover over the Product Name to Edit, Copy, Site Locations, Deactivate
- Hover over the More link on the far right to see the SaffireTix redemption rules and specifics of this product