Commerce Settings are the nuts and bolts that will apply to products you create and your customer shopping cart. If you do not have Commerce enabled, you will not have access to this section. Contact your coach if you're interested in selling online!
Spark Location: Sales > Commerce Settings
Whatever percentage added to this field will apply to all items added to the shopping cart. If you do not need to add a Sales Tax, enter 0 in this field.
Transaction FeesThese are applied one time to an entire purchase.
- Name the fee
- Add a description
- Choose to apply a dollar($) amount fee or a percentage(%) amount fee. (We suggest you make the decision based off the average price of the products/tickets on your site)
- Determine which Product Channels this transaction fee should be applied to: Online orBox Office
- Choose to Apply Sales Tax To This Fee
- Choose to make this product Internal
- Give the fee a Name. Good examples are "Merchandise Fee," "Convenience Fee" etc.
- Add a Description for this fee. We require descriptions so that when your customer sees this fee in their shopping cart, you can give them a brief explanation for why they're receiving this fee.
- If you need to apply your sales tax to this fee, check the box
Add A Shipping Method
Shipping Methods allow you to create multiple delivery methods for various price ranges
- By Default, Non-SaffireTix should be selected as only a few scenarios would require a shipping method for SaffireTix
- Name your Shipping Method "Ground," "5-7 Business Days," "Overnight," etc.
- Description is also required. This is a good place to explain your delivery and shipping options. For instance, "orders will be processed and shipped within 3 business days. Ground shipping usually delivers within 5 business days of the shipment date."
- Click SAVE to begin adding Shipping Ranges and Pricing
Begin by adding a "LOW PRICE" - 0.00 ($0) is what you should begin with
Add the "HIGH PRICE" and add the "SHIPPING PRICE" for that price range. Essentially, you can create multiple price ranges and determine the cost of the shipping fee for each range.