This panel controls the Social Media icons (and links) which appear throughout your site.
Spark location: Settings > Site Settings > Social Media
The most popular social sites are already loaded - they just need the URLs added to your specific social pages.
- hover over the pencil to Edit an existing icon/link
- or click Add Social Network to create a new icon/link
- add the name of the social site
- add the URL of your corresponding social page
- upload an image - it should be 40x40 pixels to match the other icons on your site
- Show network icon in social media feature - if checked, this icon will be displayed in the Social Media feature that appears on every page of the website. If not, the links will only appear in your site navigation.
- Open in New Window - We recommend you check this box if the link is to a website other than your Saffire site. If left unchecked, users will be navigated away from your site.