This is a fast way to add a listing without a detail page - just name, image, category, location, and an external link. You can always add details later.
Spark location: Businesses
Clicking Add Quick Listing will open the following interface:
From here, you can:
- add the Business Name
- upload an image that will display in the business listings (optional)
- check 'Our Pick' box if you want to spotlight the business in the listings (optional)
- check 'Unlisted' box to remove this listing from your site navigation. This does not turn off access to the listing for anyone with the actual URL. (optional)
- choose a Category or multiple categories where the business will appear in the listings. Some categories may have sub-categories.
- External Link allows you to link the event directly to another website for additional details. Use this if you don't intend to add a detail page on your site. (optional)
- select a location, or create a new location (optional)
- link to either a location page with all events at that location, or a google map pop-up.
To cancel this window without saving, click the - (minus) in the top-right corner.