How to create a product which is for sale through an External site.
Spark location: Sales > Products > Add Product (or edit a product)
Spark location: Events > Add Event (or edit an event) > Items > Add Item > Add Product
Get step-by-step details for other types of For Sale products:
- select the category, or add a category
- add product name
- add a description (optional)
- add the External Provider URL - this is the actual 'http' or 'https' address where the end user will purchase the ticket or merchandise
- add Price - this is a text field, so it can contain ranges such as $20-$40, or messages such as "prices vary"
- click Show advanced options
- choose whether the Buy Now Button is On (recommended) or off, and if you want to schedule it
- customize the button text (optional)
- add an image to represent this product (optional)