There are a number of reasons why you might provide a link within the navigation of your website:
- Allow users to get to a page that "lives" under a different navigation section
- Link to another website from your drop downs
- Link to a form/event page within your website directly from your navigation
Spark location: Site Map or Site Map drop down
When you click either the button or the drop down for + ADD A NEW LINK a new window will pop up:
- Link Text is how this link will read in your navigation on the customer site. Choose something short and to the point.
- URL we always recommend pasting in the URL so you ensure no errors
- Unlisted check this box if you're not ready for this link to be public, otherwise, leave it unchecked.
- Open in new window we recommend that you check this box if you're linking to a website or page that is not within your website. If you're simply linking to another page within your own website, you can uncheck this box.
- SAVE when you're ready!