This opens a full editing window for a new event. You'll add all the basic information, plus have the option of adding a variety of details to make your event listing as robust as you like. Even when you're done you can always come back and edit any information on this page.
Spark location: Events > Add Event Page
Clicking ADD EVENT PAGE will take you to a new page that looks like this:
From here, you can:
- add the event name
- add start & end dates
- add start & end times
- choose whether to spotlight the event as 'Our Pick'
- mark it as unlisted if you don't want it to appear in the site navigation
- Schedule It allows you to select the date & time the event should be published to your event schedule
- add a friendly URL, which will shorten the overall web address
- select whether the event should be seen once in the calendar, or repeated if it's a multi-day event
- select the event year
- choose a category or multiple categories where the event will appear in the calendar. Some categories may have sub-categories.
- choose a location, or create a new location
- link to either a location page with all events at that location, or a google map pop-up
- upload music associated with this event, if you choose