This gives you the option of running an event countdown on your homepage.
Spark location: Tools > Site Settings > Dates
From there you can:
- create new countdowns
- edit or deactivate an existing countdown
- view inactive countdowns
- determine if the 'Thank You' message is applied once an event is passed
To create a new Countdown:
- Click the ADD COUNTDOWN DATES button
- Select the start and end date of your event
- Remember, the countdown will be counting down to the date you put in the start date. If you put today's date as the start date, there will be no countdown
- Next to the # Days there is a blank field you will need to fill in (see yellow highlighted box below)
- Something like "until My big event" or "until the fun kicks off!" this will ensure that you don't just have a X Days hanging loosely at the top of your site
To edit or deactivate a current countdown, hover over the message column and select "Edit" or "Deactivate"
To view your inactive countdowns, click on the "Active" dropdown and select "Inactive"