How to create a gate ticket for SaffireTix™. This feature is not activated on all sites.
Spark location: Sales > Products > Add Product (or edit a product)
Spark location: Events > Add a New Page (or edit an event) > Items > Add Item > Add Product
Get step-by-step details for other types of For Sale products:
- Choose the ticket type: Gate.
- select the category, or add a category
- add product name
- add price
- add Sellable Dates/times
- select Non-Scanned or Scanned
- Use non-scanned products if the ticket sale will immediately be accounted for at the time of the purchase
- Scanned gate products will not be accounted for in redemption reporting until the ticket has been scanned.
If you choose Non-scanned:
- Save ...or cancel
If you choose scanned, the screen will expand to this:
For scanned gate tickets:
- select scannable Dates & Times
- click Add Dates (optional)
- choose Redemption Limit Rule(s)
- select location
- select scan limit:
- single = ticket can be scanned just once
- unlimited = ticket can be scanned over and over again (not recommended)
- daily = sets the number of scans per day
- total = sets the total number of scans throughout the event
- click Add Rule (optional)
- click Show advanced options
- add Sellable Locations - These are the locations this product can be sold at when a certain location is chosen.
- add Ticket Note - This information will show on all printed tickets for this product. You can use this note to explain any additional rules or directions the customer may need.
- add QR Code Prefix - Up to 5 characters, which will be the first in all QR Codes for this product.
- add QR Code Initial Number - Up to 9 digits, which will increase by one for each subsequent code.
- check box to allow check-in/check-out (optional)
- add customer fee (optional) Note: this fee will be applied to the entire order
- check the box if this product has sales tax
- Save... or cancel