How to create an advance (pre-printed) ticket for SaffireTix™. This feature is not activated on all sites.
Spark location: Settings > SaffireCommerce™ > Products > Add Product (or edit a product)
Spark location: Events > Add a New Page (or edit an event) > Items > Add Item > Add Product
Get step-by-step details for other types of For Sale products:
- Choose Advance (Pre-printed) ticket.
- select the category, or add a category
- add product name
- add price
- select scannable Dates & Times
- click Add Dates (optional)
- choose Redemption Limit Rule(s)
- select location
- select scan limit:
- single = ticket can be scanned just once
- unlimited = ticket can be scanned over and over again (not recommended)
- daily = sets the number of scans per day
- total = sets the total number of scans throughout the event
- click Add Rule (optional)
- select whether or not the product Has Date
- click Show advanced options
- add ticket note - This information will show on all printed tickets for this product. You can use this note to explain any additional rules or directions the customer may need.
- add QR Code Prefix - Up to 5 characters, which will be the first in all QR Codes for this product.
- add QR Code Initial Number - Up to 9 digits, which will increase by one for each subsequent code.
- check box to allow check-in/check-out (optional)
- If you would like each code to be be tied to an individual name, import a spreadsheet of those names in a single column.
- Save... or cancel