How to create an online ticket for SaffireTix™. This feature is not activated on all sites.
Spark location: Settings > SaffireCommerce™ > Products > Add Product (or edit a product)
Spark location: Events > Add a New Page (or edit an event) > Items > Add Item > Add Product
Get step-by-step details for other types of For Sale products:
- Choose the ticket type: Online, Advance, or Gate. Some options may not be available on your site.
- select the category, or add a category
- add product name
- add a description (optional)
- add the price - either a set $ amount, or a price range
- add customer fee (optional) Note: this fee will be applied to the entire order
- select scannable Dates & Times
- click Add Dates (optional)
- choose Redemption Limit Rule(s)
- select location
- select scan limit:
- single = ticket can be scanned just once
- unlimited = ticket can be scanned over and over again (not recommended)
- daily = sets the number of scans per day
- total = sets the total number of scans throughout the event
- click Add Rule (optional)
- select whether or not the product Has Date
- click Show advanced options
- choose either unlimited inventory or set an inventory limit
- choose the Order Ticket Limit (the default is "8") for each transaction
- choose whether the Buy Now Button is On (recommended) or off, and if you want to schedule it
- customize the button text (optional)
- upload advertisers logo/image - at least 300x300px - jpg/gif/png
- add advertiser text
- add ticket note - This information will show on all printed tickets for this product. You can use this note to explain any additional rules or directions the customer may need.
- add ticket sponsors - default, or custom. Note: Select "Use Default" to display up to 4 logos selected in the Sponsors tool. Select "Custom" to choose or add new sponsors to your tickets. When you select custom, you will need to click the SAVE & CONTINUE button in order to proceed.
- add custom text to the receipt (optional)
- check the box to allow check-in/check-out (optional)
- add the email(s) to receive orders. Note: Account Settings has a default address that will receive copies of all order emails. This field will send product specific order confirmation emails to the addresses you add here.
- check the box if this product has shipping methods and fees
- check the box if this product has sales tax
- add a registration or entry form (optional)
- add an image to represent this product (optional)
- Save... or cancel