Pulse dashboard introduction
The Pulse dashboard provides you with a quick overview of your site analytics and notifications. This page also provides alerts on action items needed to approve a Business Or Event upload or to view a form submission.
Spark location: Pulse
- Action Required - This shows you any user-submitted content which is ready for review. Click on the icons to see what is pending.
- Site Pulse (previous month) - this is a summary of various data from your website in the previous month
Site visits - how many times your website was visited
Email signups - how many email addresses were collected on your signup
Forms submitted - the number of forms submitted through your site
User photos - the number of photos added to the event or business pages of your website
SaffireCommerce™ purchases - the number of transactions completed
SaffireCommerce™ revenue - total revenue processed through your website in the previous month
- Social Pulse - shows your current number of Facebook likes and Twitter followers
- Current Homepage Main Features - a quick glance at what's displaying in the key visual component of your homepage
- Overview - Right now - this gives you a quick glance at the number of visitors actively on your site. This includes a breakdown to show you who is visiting via mobile, desktop or tablet
- Most Visited Pages - this is your top 10. Add these web address endings to your domain http://mywebsite.com
The "/" and "/default.aspx" are both references to your homepage.
- Traffic Sources - this is the path someone took to get to your website (there's more information on traffic sources below).
- Map - this is a look at last month's data, showing you where in the US your users were most concentrated
- Users by city - the cities with the highest number of visitors to your website ific you want to know, ask your coach!
- The Go To Google Analytics button links to the Google Analytics dashboard, and gives you access to a wealth of data about your site.