Header & Footer
There are several items that you're able to manage on your homepage in the header & footer: Hours & Directions, Contact, and Privacy & Terms.
Spark location: Tools > Header/Footer
- On the top half of the page, you're able to edit the text content such as the address, phone number, and email address.
- On the bottom half of the page, you can insert a google map of your organization's location.
- To insert the google map, do a google map search of your organization's address.
- Select the menu at the top left corner of the page > click on "Share or embed map" > copy the iframe code from the "Embed Map" tab.
- Once you have copied the code, click on the <> in the WYSIWYG and paste in the code, then Save the page. (be sure to delete any existing content already there, like an old map, or Saffire address)
The Contact page is very similar to the Directions page and can be found under Settings > General Site Info > Contact. This link will show up in the footer of your site.
Tickets & Deals is managed under Settings > Tickets & Deals > Manage Tickets & Deals.
- Here, you will have a pre-populated page with an Event Item Sales, Page Item Sales, and Business Item Sales module.
- You can edit which items are displayed by turning all items off, on, or custom select items.
- You can also add in an Items module if you don't have your product listed on an Event, Page, or Business listing.
The last feature you're able to edit in your Header & Footer is your Privacy & Terms. We have already added in a template for you to input your information, but you can also paste in your own Privacy & Terms if you have that information.
- Edit Privacy & Terms by going to Settings > General Site Info > Privacy & Terms.