Customer didn't receive tickets?
Tickets didn't show up in email?
- Ask the customer to check their spam folder.
- If not there, see the steps below to retrieve the receipt and resend it.
No printer? No problem.
- Customers can click the link in their receipt to "Print Tickets" which will open a new window for the tickets to be viewed.
- Customer can also bring their phone to your event and show the tickets to be scanned
For iPhone users, there is an Add to Passbook/Wallet feature where they can add their tickets to the smart app on their phone!
You can print or email the receipt and tickets:
- Commerce > Reports > Purchase
- Search for the order, hover over the order #, and select “Print Receipt”. This will generate the receipt the customer received.
- Click on the Print Tickets button. Then you’ll be able to print off the tickets and pass them along in person, at Will Call, or mail them out.
Here’s a screenshot of what the receipt page looks like: