Post-Purchase Social Sharing
Your customers have the ability to share a product to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or by Email, after they've made a purchase!
- Once a customer has fully submitted a purchase through your website, they will receive an order confirmation page and a "Share It" module at the bottom of the page with links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email.
- If the customer decides to post their purchase to Facebook, they will be posting the name of the product purchased, the description of the product, and the link where to purchase the product.
- If the customer decides to share their purchase on Twitter, it will post the name of the product and the link where to purchase the product.
- If the customer decides to share their purchase on Pinterest, the post will include the photo of the product, the product description, and a link to where they purchased the product.
- If your customer wants to share their purchase via email, the outgoing message will automatically add the customer's name & email address, and require the name & email address of the intended recipient. It also provides space for a personalized message.