Tickets & Deals Sales Page
This is a special dynamic page which features selected products you have for sale throughout your site as well as all of the normal content modules.
Spark location: Sales > Tickets (or whatever your Tickets page may be named)
A Text/Gallery module is loaded by default, but is not required.
• If Saffire is your ticketing provider but you do not have a Saffire website, you'll need to add one or more Items modules to this page to display your products. These articles may help you with your Tickets page:
• If you have a Saffire website, the Tickets page will pull products from other types of pages:
- Event Item Sales - this controls display of for-sale products which originate on event pages
- Page Item Sales - this controls display of for-sale products which originate on dynamic pages
- Business Item Sales - this controls display of for-sale products which originate on business pages
When you open any of these modules (they all function identically) you'll see buttons and boxes which allow you to choose the products seen by the customer on the Tickets & Deals page. Your choices are:
- All Items On
- All Items Off
- Custom select items - use this to select individual products by checking the appropriate boxes
Event Item Sales are automatically displayed in order of the event date they are tied to. Page Item and Business Item Sales can be sorted by clicking on this icon:
and dragging the page into the place you want.
If you prefer to completely customize your page and not utilize the auto-feed of products from other pages, you can simply hover over the SALES modules, click the "..." power dots, and select Hide and go from there!