IN THIS ARTICLE
The Saffire platform includes a dedicated Sponsors page which allows you create tiered categories for displaying your partner logos. If this isn't something you want to use, the page can be 'hidden' from your navigation by indenting it under an unlisted or deactivated page in the Site Map. If you need help with making it 'disappear' from your navigation, check with our support team.
This same page also manages sponsors which can be added throughout your site using the Sponsor Module, and it controls which sponsors appear in your homepage ticker - IF a ticker is included in your homepage design.
Note: even if you're not displaying the Sponsors page in your navigation, it's still the tool to use for managing sponsors in the homepage ticker.
Tools > Sponsors
Site Map > (it can be moved, so it could be under any section)
- Content tab - this is where you manage your sponsor logos and categories
- Text tab - you can add introductory text to the top of your Sponsors page
- Page Info tab - you can modify the page title, add keywords and a description for Search Engine Optimization
Add New Categories
You can classify your sponsors within categories, which are commonlyused as sponsorship tiers such as "Community Sponsors" or "Media Sponsors".
- Add New Category
- add a name
- Hover over a pencil icon to edit a category
- Click the + to view sponsors within a category.
Add or Edit Sponsors
- You can edit or deactivate an existing sponsor by hovering over the pencil next to the image
- You can Add New Sponsor from the link at the bottom right under the category
You can Select an Existing Sponsor from another category, OR create an entirely new sponsor.
- Add the Sponsor Name.
- Add the Sponsor URL (optional)
- If the category shown is incorrect, select from the dropdown menu
- Upload an image to represent the sponsor (usually a logo)
- Check Make "Major Sponsor" on Homepage - if applicable with your site design.
- Check Show on Homepage- if applicable with your site design.
- Check This is a national sponsor to add this sponsor to a library that other Saffire events will be able to see, so they don't have to secure logos. (e.g., Coke).
- Save - or Save & Add another - and close the window
- Categories and sponsors can be arranged in any order - click & hold the up/down icon to the left of the pencil to drag & drop it in the order you prefer.
- You can choose any of your existing sponsors when using the Sponsors module/tab on dynamic pages, event pages and business pages.