Spark location: Site Map > Sponsors
When we first setup your site, Sponsors was listed as a page under the Site Map. You may have renamed it, so if you can't find the page, let us know!
Even if Sponsors is deactivated or unlisted so that the page is not visible in your site navigation, the sponsors can still be added by using the Sponsor module to dynamic pages, event pages, or appear on the homepage (if you have that feature enabled).
Once you've located the page, hover over the pencil or name and click Edit.
- Content tab - this is where you manage your sponsor logos and categories
- Text tab - you can add introductory text to the top of your Sponsors page
- Page Info tab - you can modify the page title, add keywords and a description for Search Engine Optimization
You can classify your sponsors within categories, such as "Community Sponsors" or "Media Sponsors" - click Add New Category, add a name and save.
Click the + to view sponsors within a category.
Hover over a pencil to edit an existing sponsor (if any) or click Add New Sponsor
You can Select an Existing Sponsor from another category, OR create an entirely new sponsor.
Add the Sponsor Name.
Add the Sponsor URL (optional)
If the category shown is incorrect, select from the dropdown menu
Upload an image to represent the sponsor (usually a logo)
Check Make "Major Sponsor" on Homepage if your site has this feature enabled
Check Show on Homepage if your site has this enabled and you want the sponsor to appear on the homepage
Check This is a national sponsor to add this sponsor to a library that other Saffire events will be able to see, so they don't have to secure logos. (e.g., Coke).
Save - or Save & Add another - and close the window
- Categories and sponsors can be arranged in any order - click & hold the up/down icon to the left of the pencil to drag & drop it in the order you prefer.
- You can choose any of your existing sponsors when using the Sponsors module/tab on dynamic pages, event pages and business pages.