Locations associate your events and/or businesses with a venue name or physical address.
Spark location: Site Map > [this could be in any section] > Locations or Businesses/Events > Locations
Hover over the pencil icon or name to Edit, View, or Deactivate/Activate a location
- You can quickly access the events or businesses associated with a location by clicking '# Events >' or '# Businesses >'
- to create another location, click Add New Location
When adding a location, you first need to choose whether to display as a Name, such as a venue name - like Saffire Center - or just an Address.
- If you choose Name, the only required field is the name.
- If you choose Address, the street address, city, state and zip are required.
Other fields you can include:
- an external URL
- you'll need to include the exact address if you want to display the location on a map
- a description
- a friendly URL for the location page