6.1 Release Notes
Integrated Facebook Tracking Pixel and Events.
- Added support for Facebook’s standard tracking pixel AND standard tracking events (Add To Cart, Initiate Checkout, Purchase, Lead).
- Added support for Facebook’s conversion API which supplements the client side page view tracking and events by sending the data via the server side. This helps ensure that Facebook is receiving information for customer’s who are using browsers that are blocking tracking pixels, etc.
Customer contact and purchase information can now feed from Spark to Hive and help your organization identify marketing opportunities.
- Added ability to send email addresses to Hive anywhere we provide the option for an end user to sign up for updates from the organization.
- Added ability to send basic user and product information to hive after an order has been completed.
New Payment Gateway Compatibility.
- Added support for online purchases via Square.
Constant Contact V3 Integration Update
Constant Contact changed the way Saffire accesses client email lists.
- Added support to maintain access.
Event Detail Submissions
- Updated tool that allows end users to submit events for client review, limiting end user to submit events within active years on the site.
Password Protected Dynamic Pages
iOS Device Enhancement.
- Added an HTML attribute to disable autocomplete on the password field. Prevents iOS devices from prompting password generation over our password field.